Do you want to be effective in your daily routine? Do you want to be fueled for the tasks ahead in your day-to-day activities? The following suggested points among others would make it possible.
- Acknowledge God Every Morning Before You Set Out: God is the giver of life and the giver of strength. “He wishes us above all things that we prosper, even as our health prospers.” He is our source of health and vigour. None wakes us up every morning and we do not wake up by ourselves. It is God that wakes us up! If you want to perform maximally and effectively, let us acknowledge our source of life, strength and vigour every morning before we set out for the day.
- Lay Hand on Your Plan You Have Made Earlier: Planning cannot be over-emphasized. Planning for each day is very important, and this has to be done a day earlier. However, if you haven’t done it before, you can quickly do it after your prayers. It is essential to have a plan for the day. It is the compass to guide us through the hustles and bustles of the day. Even, if you are going to deviate from the plan, it is better than having none. It is also a guide to make you know whether you have done enough for the day.
- Respect Everyone around You: There is something I have read, learnt and confirmed in life: People love to be respected. Everyone hungers and thirsts for respect. Respect everyone for their personality and knowledge. You need others to carry out your daily tasks and successfully accomplish them. Don’t wait until you need them before you accord them their deserved respect, irrespective of their age.
- Support Your Colleagues in their Pursuit: As you are thinking of succeeding for the day. Many others around you also want to record success; reason being that daily success culminates into success at large. Hence, if you support and help some others to successfully carry out their tasks for the day, they will also give you a push to climb the ladder of daily task unhindered.
- Spend Less Time on Trivial Issues: There are unimportant issues that creep our ways everyday. We should develop an ability to recognize such issues and spend a little time attending to them, in order to have enough time to spend for the major tasks for the day. The most surprising aspect is that such issues can stem from quarters less expected. We should be wise!
- Guide against Distractions: While trivial issues spring up when you are less busy or at your free or break time, distractions show up when your hands are already on deck as per a major task. What distractions do is to slow you down, and if possible debar you from accomplishing the task at hand. Focus would help us to guide against distractions. Full concentration and determination would also help.
On a final note, all these six points listed above would help us successfully accomplish our daily tasks. There are many more, if you want to contribute to the list, you can do so in the Comment Box. Thanks for reading and your anticipated responses and contributions.