You have caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but you brought us out into a wealthy place.
No matter what you are facing now. No matter how rough the road to success seems for you, there is a wealthy place meant for you, but there are steps to take before you get there:
- GIVING (Vs 13 – 15): Giving always preceded receiving. If you want to receive from God, you give to Him. You do this by giving to the people in need and also to propagate his works.
- CELEBRATE EVERY LITTLE PROGRESS (Vs 16): Don’t see any achievement or improvement too small. Celebrate every little progress you make. One step here and there completes the journey. One step here and there propels you to your destination.
- PRAISE GOD FOR WHAT HE IS ABOUT TO DO (Vs 17): If you thank men for their good deeds of yesteryears, they tend to do more. If you praise men for what they have not done, they will quickly do it. How much more God?
- LIVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE (Vs 18): Don’t cut corners. Do not help God; He doesn’t need your help. You are the one that need His. Do things right. Be faithful, especially when it comes to handling of money.
- LIVE VICTORIOUSLY (Vs 19): Believe that he has answered your prayers. Believe that he has done what he said he would do. Live what God had promised you, and then it would come to reality.
- BLESS HIM ALWAYS IN YOUR WEALTHY PLACE (Vs 20, Mal. 2:2): You have to learn to give honour to God when he has taken you to your wealthy place, lest He caused your blessings. The reason why many millionaires went back to zero is because they thought it’s their wisdom and strength that make them rich. If you may know, the primary factor – the millionaires maker – is God.
TEXT: Ps 66:12–20.