I am happy to be nominated for Liebster Award by a young Nigerian Medical Student in Russia, Victor. His blog is about Fitness and Health, you can visit it here:
Now the rules:
1) acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2)answer 11 questions the blogger gave to you.
3) give 11 random facts about yourself.
4) nominate 11 blogs
5) notify them.
6) give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions by Victor who nominated me for the Award:
1. What does life mean to you? Life is the very Spirit of God in us.
2. What would you enjoy doing 7 days a week? Studying and Writing.
3. What’s your birthday date? December 7 (It’s on Tuesday).
4. Have you ever had a near death experience? If yes pls brief us about it? Yes, I normally got sick when I was young, and I would have died but God saves me.
5. Your favorite quote is? “If you remain at a spot, people even friends will make a sport of you.”
6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? The States, Uk, or India.
7. What’s your dream house? A Twin Duplex
8. Most embarrassing moment? Whenever I am not given a deserved respect.
9. Your biggest fear? Fear of God.
10. Any regret? If yes what? No regret!
11. Who’s your favorite author or speaker? Robert Kiyosaki / Dr David Oyedepo
My Nominees for Liebster Blog Award:
These are the eleven (11) questions for my nominees to answer:
- What’s your real name?
- What do friends call you?
- What do you do for a living?
- Your best actor?
- Your best movie?
- Do you intend to have a family doctor?
- Do you intend to have a family lawyer?
- Your main reason for blogging?
- Any disappointment blogging?
- Your advice for upcoming bloggers?
- What one thing will you do differently if you are to start your blog all over?
Thanks a lot, Victor, all my nominees and all other bloggers, even some of my favorites are not nominated due to one reason or the other. Thanks everyone for your support hitherto.
© 2017 Peter F. Adewumi